GRAND RAPIDS HEATING MAINTENANCE
Proudly Serving Grand Rapids & West Michigan for Three Generations
At Lake Michigan Mechanical, we offer heating maintenance for your comfort system. Our Grand Rapids heating maintenance professionals can work quickly and efficiently to service your system to ensure it’s ready for the winter season. Our company is committed to providing customers dedicated service and top-quality products.
Benefits of Heating System Maintenance
Maintaining your heating system is an important part of system ownership, but it’s often hard for property owners to fix something that doesn’t seem broken. There are many benefits to scheduling preventative maintenance for your heating system.
When you choose the Grand Rapids heating maintenance professionals at Lake Michigan Mechanical to service your heating system, you can expect benefits like:
Decreased Energy Usage: When your heating unit is unmaintained, it can become dirty. Using your system while it’s in this condition can make its working parts become worn to the point of requiring replacement. A typical maintenance checklist includes systems checks, like:
- Correcting Loose Connections
- Lubricating its Working Parts
- Changing/ Cleaning Air Filters
- Testing Airflow
- Inspecting Ductwork & Connections
- Examine System Controls
- Thermostat Calibration
When your heating unit has to work too hard to warm your home, it becomes an energy drain. Maintaining and inspecting the working parts of your system can yield energy savings and ensure correct system operation.
Comfortable Environment: When your heating system is serviced and more efficient, it performs with greater reliability. It will be easier to achieve your thermostat setting once it’s calibrated and your system is serviced.
Improved Air Quality: When your treated air moves through the ductwork in your home, it will mix with any particulates not caught by your air filter. If your air filter is clogged, it’s unable to filter pollutants from the air in your home.
Your respiratory health could be at risk from allergens and particulates like:
- Mold & Mildew
- Pet Dander
Poorly maintained heating systems often have soiled and clogged filters that can spread dust throughout your home. Allergies and asthma are often health issues linked to poor indoor air quality.
Choosing preventative maintenance is the best way to protect your heating system from unexpected malfunctions and costly repairs. Our Grand Rapids heating maintenance team can help you pick the perfect maintenance package to keep your system running correctly. Maintenance packages represent a small cost that can avoid the much higher cost of emergency repairs.
HEATING MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
At Lake Michigan Mechanical, we offer three primary Grand Rapids heating maintenance packages. If you find these packages don’t fit your specific situation, we can develop a customized package for your home.
- Keep It Going: ($89/year) The “Keep It Going” package is designed for warranty validation of your equipment. To keep up with equipment warranties, inspections must be performed by a professional contractor, including a full system check, safety check, and visual inspection.
- Reduce Breakdowns: ($149/year) The “Reduce Breakdowns” package includes a full system calibration, cleaning, and measurement of component outputs and performance. This package is designed to get your system running more efficiently and ensure that all the different equipment pieces are working together in harmony.
- Protect & Enhance: ($199/year) The “Protect & Enhance” ensures optimal performance of your equipment and protective measures to enhance its function and longevity. A full calibration will be performed, including measuring CFM, A/C charge, and various efficiency measures, including filter change reminders. This package also includes free service calls* if any issues arise after the checks are performed.
*Disclaimer: customers qualify for free service calls only if required repairs are made as identified by the Lake Michigan Mechanical technician. Proper maintenance, including monthly filter changes, are performed on serviced equipment. Call us today at (616) 371-5545 or contact us online for more information about our maintenance packages.
Professional, dependable and knowledgeable service.- Duane and Bonnie W.
They knew exactly what to fix to get us up and running, saving us thousands of dollars.- Eva S.
We were very happy with their service and how quickly they could come to fix the problem.- Sarah Z.
I highly recommend Daniel with Lake Michigan Mechanical.- Theodore S.
They were really respectful and they cleaned up after themselves!!- Jessica G.
Care For Our Customers
We care for our customers like family. We place a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Go the Extra Mile
We always go the extra mile for our customers and stand behind all of our work.
Licensed & Insured
Our technicians receive on-going training and certifications to service you better.
Emergency Services Available
We are always available to take your calls. We know emergencies happen.